Friday, March 8, 2013

remember this

I am so excited to finish a scrapbook page in one hour! It usually takes me for-ev-er.....

remember this

I used Dear Lizzy's 5th & Frolic as well as her new Lucky Charm line.  This page is a reminder for a few things for me:

- to try new techniques (I'm loving Dear Lizzy's new blog, Paper Party, for inspiration) - such as using paint and layering

- that it's okay to take selfies even though I feel silly doing it - I gotta capture those little moments/my moods/my fave outfits :)

- it takes much longer than I thought for my hair to grow back long so I will think twice before cutting it short again

- this is the only picture of my ugly but warm blanket which I will be parting with soon. I've been searching for a comforter set for the longest time - now's the time to pick one out, decorate my bedroom and make it my new favorite room in the house.

- as much as I love to travel, home with my family is where my heart truly is

No comments:

Post a Comment