Sunday, March 17, 2013

*lucky me*

I am so thankful for my two beautiful children.  Both charm me with their smile, intelligence, sense of humor and little quirks.  They do challenge me in ways that can be exhausting, but I'm open to what I learn from them.

lucky me

colorful

The day I took these photos was one of those challenging times.  My kids don't like to take pictures to begin with, and to top that my daughter's mood matched the gloominess of the day.  She was sad and tearful which did not make for a joyful picture for Christmas cards. It was on a matter we've worked through before.  I tried to talk with her but it didn't help.  Bribes were not working.  Thankfully her brother, who usually annoys her, was helpful in making her laugh.  And when one gets silly so follows the other usually. My husband says they get their goofiness from me.  I wouldn't deny it. Hey, it's another charming quality :)

No comments:

Post a Comment