Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Declutter and Organize

My goal for the next few weeks is to remake my house where I can have workable, clean spaces.  I have tried in the beginning of summer but failed.  Mounds of paper (newspaper, magazines, mail, etc.) just seem to reaccumulate after I have recycled plenty.  And half started craft projects are spread out on the floor, bed and table waiting to be completed.  But I am determined.  I wonder.... are there accountability groups for this kind of exercise?

My scrapbook/scrap paper pile is on top of the list of things I need to cut down on.

Since I haven't been scrapbooking as much recently, I am using some of the paper to make notebooks.  I use my Zutter Bind It All to put it together.

notebook + pencil


I incorporated to do/to shop lists as well as little envelopes.

notebook lists

notebook envelopes

notebook envelope

These notebooks are perfect to have on hand, for trips whether out shopping or on vacation (to jot down notes or places visited, keeping mementos, scrapbooking photos), for the student starting school or as a little gift for the teacher.  One little way to keep organized ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment