Monday, January 13, 2014

shine bright

Yippee! My album arrived in the mail, and now I can start recording ways in which my one little word becomes visible in my life this year.

clarity

I chose the word clarity because in the past year or so, I feel like I have been going through the motions of life, sometimes not being totally present... feeling as if I'm in a fog.  The to-do lists are long, the responsibilities are many, the projects/hobbies are varied, and so on.  I would like to be less distracted and clear in thinking, meaning, expression and style.  I will be mindful of what is important to help me grow spiritually, physically, emotionally, professionally and creatively.  This process will change me for the better and I hope to inspire others along the way.  I am excited!

"...let your light shine in front of others. Then they will see the good things you do.  And they will praise your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 5:16 NIRV

No comments:

Post a Comment