Friday, May 3, 2013

makes me happy

Woo hoo! I get excited when I finish a scrapbook page. It helps when I am given a challenge and, of course, inspiration. That's why I love Dear Lizzy's Paper Party blog where four talented designers share their creative techniques.

"in my heart" scrapbook


For this scrapbook page, I used the mask/paint technique Lizzy shared.  Since I didn't have a mask already, I used the heart die cut card from her Lucky Charm line.  The white hearts remind me of cabbage white butterflies which remind me of a poem I had to memorize in school; but I digress...

more hearts

I was also going to use the "you make my heart sing" card as a mask but I liked the color of the card after misting it so I kept it.  It looks like sunset colors; I love ombré.

pink mist

But I'll definitely use this for another page.

close up

Happy first weekend of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment