Friday, November 30, 2012

merrymaking + little things that make me happy

The countdown 'til Christmas starts tomorrow!  In the past few years, I usually had an activity or little present that I attached a number tag to for the kids for each day (if it was an activity, I gave a symbol or token to suggest it).  Many times I did it on the fly, not having an advent calendar prepared; however, this year I am trying to be more organized so I am crafting one. 

merrymaking

There are a few good ideas on Pinterest.

I needed to purchase a few supplies at the store.  I had the intention of getting just what I needed, but as usual, decided to browse a little bit longer.... and I'm so glad I did!  I found Amy Tangerine's mini albums at 50 percent off... love them!

amy tangerine mini albums

It's also a good day as I received happy mail from oh, hello friend.

happy mail

wooden tags

lovely things

The wooden tags are so lovely.  I am happy to start gifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment